Larry A. Strauss
Larry A. Strauss is a Senior Associate whose practice focuses on complex commercial and civil litigation, including business disputes, employment law, wrongful death and injury cases. He also assists with the firm’s tobacco litigation matters. Strauss is a Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent-rated and Avvo Superb-rated attorney with more than 15 years of litigation practice in Florida.
His diverse experience includes service as Chief Operating Officer for a West Palm Beach law firm and litigation counsel at a bankruptcy law firm. He’s also served as in-house litigation counsel for a West Palm Beach-based corporation, overseeing its employment law, consumer, civil and commercial legal matters arising at 93 automotive dealerships in eight states. In Pennsylvania, Strauss worked for the Governor’s Office of General Counsel, and as a judicial intern for a Pennsylvania Supreme Court Justice.
Prior to the start of his legal career, Strauss worked as a journalist for nearly a decade, including service as a staff writer for USA Today, assistant business editor, lifestyles editor, columnist and staff writer at The News-Press and Gannet News Service, and graphics designer at The Miami Herald.
- J.D., Penn State Dickinson School of Law
- B.S., Journalism, University of Florida
Bar & Court Admissions
- Florida • U.S. District Courts for the Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Florida
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of Florida
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Middle District of Florida
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit U.S. Supreme Court
- State and federal courts in Maryland, New York, South Carolina, Texas, and Washington, D.C., in conjunction with local counsel on a pro hac vice basis.
- Martin County Bar Association
- Palm Beach County Bar Association; serves on the Board of Directors of the North County Section.
- American Bar Association
Everything was handled so well and felt so easy, although I know it’s not an easy process. From the very beginning Ricky gave me everything I needed with regards to insurance information and getting help from a chiropractor. Ricky made it a point to check in on me periodically and keep me posted on the progress of the case. I was very happy with the resolution. When anyone asks me if I know a lawyer I give them Ricky’s name. Thank you so much!
I heard about Ricky through a friend. When I first got his number, I called right away and he was very helpful the whole time. If I had to give him a rating from 1 to 100, I would give him 100! Rick was very respectful, someone that is easy to talk to and relate to. I didn’t have to call, he always kept me informed and everything was right on. I highly recommend him. I feel grateful.
I was referred to Ricky Armand through a mutual acquaintance. I was overly happy with the resolution. Ricky was always easy to reach and he answered all my questions. As far as the case, I feel it was handled very well. I would definitely refer him to someone else, it was high quality work. I can’t think of anything that could have been improved upon. Ricky and everyone at the firm treated me top rate right from the start.
Attorney LeRonnie Mason took the time to sit with me and give a complete explanation of all my options. It was a stressful time and I felt overwhelmed. LeRonnie served as my advocate and helped to ease the pain of a very traumatic experience. His care and concern and his skill in the courtroom are unmatched.